Description

Henry Hunt: Clothing inspired by the British Country Lifestyle - WWW.HENRYHUNT.CO.UK

12.5.11

Wincanton Ladies Day

Yesterday I was very kindly invited along to Ladies Day at Wincanton Racecourse by Somerset Life. It was a lovely day complete with a champagne reception and delicious lunch. It was great seeing all the ladies dressed up to the 9's wearing their massive hats, my favourite being a huge elaborate peacock feathered number much like this one spotted at Cheltenham festival


Lystra Adams from Staffordshire shows off her peacock feather hat created by Dawn Gilbert

We watched the races from our table but thankfully I did not place any bets this time...because all my chosen horses came last! what is it with my luck these days??

I wore our new Joanna Pleated skirt with Jessica fushia stripe shirt and Isobel Navy tweed jacket.

A perfect out for Ladies day would also be The Abigail Lace Dress



With the Isobel Navy Tweed Jacket




On the way home I managed to snap a quick pic of the Hay bale Royal Wedding Balcony scene on the A303





No comments:

Post a Comment